Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Reflections - abstracts of a pond and creek

Regular readers know my fondness for both abstracted nature and reflections.  No opportunities for photos similar to the abstracted reflection series I did while back in AZ, but I've managed to find some interesting above-water reflections that appealed to my abstract gene, and the whole "out of context" concept of these types of images.

This collection is from different dates and in Haley Farm State Park and along the small creek that runs nearby in our neighborhood.

Sunbeams and Shadows

Dreamscape #1
Probably my favorite of the series
Stillness

Branching

Dreamscape #2

Abstract in Blue and Green

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your thoughtful comments add value to this blog - thank you so much for taking the time to leave them!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...